May 03, 2011

A Return to Blogland


Yep, that's right! I'm back. And hopefully will be writing once a day again. Ok well, lets be realistic, at least twice a week. But its better than nothing. To start the process, I've given the blog a nice little face lift. Hopefully, you'll like it too. I'm having some technical difficulties with the layout so hang in there and hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

Today I will be starting the writing process and I will be posting a new story tomorrow. So stay tuned! To keep you interested, here are a list of the stories left to write...

7. Mr. Emo
8. Movie man
9. Guido
10. The worst date
11. The love of my life
12. Country bumpkin
13. The second ginger
14. Drunken Frenchman
15. First Class Frank: take three
16. Bank boy
17. The movie star


No comments:

Post a Comment