May 25, 2011

Mr. Movie Man: part one




Alright, so give me a minute to re-introduce you to Mr. Movie Man. Remember the guy I met on the set of the music video? The one who all my friends were into? Yes, him. What I forgot to mention was while Mr. Emo and I were dating, I received a facebook message from Mr. Movie Man. He had found me on Facebook and wanted to ask me out. I told him that while I was flattered, I was dating someone. We kept in touch, just random the random how are you’s and nothing more. Well, after Mr. Emo and I broke up I decided to mention it to him, casually.
The next thing I knew was that we were spending large amounts of time together. He was very nice and cute but he was a lot older. Like by six years. He owned his own business that catered movie sets and was doing very well. Mr. Movie Man helped me movie into my first apartment and there he met my parents. They loved him! I guess he saw this as a green light and tried to push our relationship to a new level. He wanted to get serious, and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment