May 29, 2011

Mr. Movie Man: part three




As a warning, I hate telling this story, though it must be told. I feel horrible about what I did and I feel as though I was a terrible person. However, in my defense I was not only straight forward and honest from the beginning of our relationship but during the “issue” as well. Ok here it goes.
Mr. Movie Man and I had not yet done the dirty deed. I actually had no intention of doing it with him. I liked him, but it takes a whole lot more than like to get me to do that. I’m not prude or anything but I’m not a whore either. Anyway, I hadn’t spent the night at his place. On this fateful night, I decided to give in to his advances and spent the night with him, however, I had a party to attend before going over there.
It was a small get together and while there I received a call from Mr. Granola himself. I was stunned and even more surprised that he wanted to see me. I don’t know why but for some reason I felt the need to see Mr. Granola as well. So I did what we all know I shouldn’t have done. I went over to see Mr. Granola.
Now for purposes of this blog I will cut this short. We all know my history with Mr. Granola and we all know that I could not say no to the boy. For some unknown reason, he was my first love and somewhere along the line turned into that antichrist type boyfriend that keeps coming around and screwing up your life. We all have had that in our lives at some point.
So here’s the shortened version of the night. I went over to Mr. Granola’s house. I had some drinks with him and his sister. He asked me to stay. I called Mr. Movie Man and cancelled our night and told him we’d have a rain check to following night. Mr. Granola and I slept together. His little brother walked in on us. Yep, that’s the abridged version of the night. Oh, what? Yeah, talk about awkward.
And as awkward as it was having Mr. Granola’s little brother walk in on us, I knew it was going to be even more awkward in dealing with Mr. Movie Man the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment